Hey, I’m Casey! I have an addiction to traveling and exploring new cultures! Occasionally drawing as well, but that’s for later. I spent 2011 – 2016 in the Army, which gave me the opportunity to travel throughout Europe and meet tons of new people. Since, I’ve continued the journey and have no intention of slowing down!
I hope you find inspiration while you’re here and go on a journey of your own! I also love helping, so if you’re curious about anything I write about, contact me!
Places we’ve been:
- United States – Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Florida, Colorado, Washington state, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C.
- Germany – Munich, Berlin, Stuttgart, Garmisch, Ulm, Nuremburg, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Baden-Baden, Black Forest, Tubingen, and Esslingen
- Greenland – Qaanaaq
- Peru – Cusco, Aguas Calientes, and Machu Picchu
- Spain – Barcelona
- France – Paris, Straussburg, Normandy, Rennes, and Mont Saint Michel
- United Kingdom – London
- Belgium – Brussels, Mons, and Spa
- Italy – Venice
- Austria – Salzburg and Highline 179
- Czech Republic – Prague
- Greece – Athens and Santorini
- Kuwait – Kuwait City
- Israel – Tel Aviv, Nazareth, Jerusalem, Eilat, and Dead Sea
- Jordan – Aqaba, Petra, and Wadi Rum