It’s breakfast and you’re craving IHOP. Maybe your kids or family are craving IHOP, either way you also want to stay gluten free while you enjoy your meal.
So that leaves the question, are there gluten free options at IHOP? More specifically for this post, we want to know if the IHOP hash browns are gluten free.
Are IHOP Hash Browns Gluten Free
IHOP Hash Browns do not contain any gluten and are gluten free! I would still be cautious and if you’re sensitive to gluten, ensure they aren’t cooked near any foods that contain gluten.
Other Gluten Free Food at IHOP
Hash browns aren’t you’re only gluten free option if you’re dining at IHOP.
- Bacon – Their bacon is made gluten free.
- Turkey Bacon Strips – Their turkey bacon is also delicious and gluten free!
- IHOP Crispy Breakfast Potatoes
- French Fries
- Pork Sausages
- Gluten Friendly Belgian Waffle Combo
- Gluten Friendly Pancake Combo
- Fresh Fruit